Saturday 31 July 2010

GLASTONBURY 2010

All i had to say for Glastonbury this year is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! I was fully excited to hear the line up and so pi**ed that I couldnt get down there.. 100% next year is a must i dont care what happens im a be there!! I remember years and years ago just dismissin Glastonbury as some hippy fest.. which nothing against flower power and all a that but all the indie music etc. isnt really my style.. i love a few a the songs dont get me wrong i like all styles of music mood dependent but it wasnt till Jay-Z headlined one year that i actually started to take notice of the event...

"That bloke from Oasis said I couldn't play guitar/Somebody should have told him I'm a fucking rockstar!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahaha *GENIUS*

but seriously was so good this year to see certain artists getting the credit they fully deserve for the music that they do.. i think i had a couple JDs that night , maybe more.. it was emotional..
Big -up P-money (OGz) & Dj JJ (Rinse FM) for smashin it!! im sorry but they are F***IN SIIIIC INNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I swear one thing I love about the underground scene and what fully attracted me to this scene from years ago is PASSION!! you can feel it in the beats.. in the bass.. in the lyrics.. in the artists ..its there.. no matter what the emotion is.. its to the fullest volume!!! if not louder!! LOVE IT!!

Another one who uffed it up was Lady Leshurr proper reppin the Birmingham massive & the ladies of the scene!!! and I never knew she could move like dat!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!! & the little one is the cutest!!! check this out!!

after 2 major hit singles!!! PASS OUT & FRISKY.. TINIE TEMPAH does it BIIIIIIIIG goin iiiiiin on the crowd with the one & only drop it like its hot D.O double G.. SNOOP DOOOOOOGG

& DIZZEE RASCAL as always killin it off to some next level with one of my favourite tracks to be ravin tooooo BONKERS!!!!! dvvvvv dvv dvvvvvddddddd dvvvvvddddvvvvvdddddddvvvvvd

Anyone who doesnt think the UK scene is movin is fully G.A.S.S.E.D!!!
Anyone who hasnt been Glastonbury needs to go next year!!!! lets do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment